Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Treasure: Chescalocs




Ok, apparently, I've been living under a rock for who knows how long because I'm JUST NOW discovering the awesome youtube sensation that is chescalocs, one of Franchesca Ramsey's youtube channels. This girl is amazing! She's a comedian, a natural hair enthusiast, a runner, a singer, an amazing graphic designer, and has been doing videos for about 6 years now if I'm not mistaken. She's got such a bubbly personality and she's one of those people that I'm sure if I met in real life we would become good friends instantly!

As you guys know, I have dreadlocks. I have been itching for some inspiration on how to wear them in cute and stylish ways as they grow... well now that I've found chescalocs, all my troubles have vanished! lol. She's SUCH a style inspiration to thousands of girls with dreadlocks and she's just as amazing for people with no interest in dreadlocks whatsoever. I found her channel and her blog and I'm just going back through the archives because she's got the kind of content that you get hooked on immediately!

She's seriously got so many interests in common with me, it's like she's my sister from another mister! Those are the best kind of bloggers, you know, the ones that you can relate to.

Please check out her blog and her youtube channel. I promise you, you'll be hooked as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment