Monday, June 6, 2011

Speaking Volumes

Suggested by Robin from FranniePantz:




I lost my voice over the weekend. I'm hoarse as hoarse can be. Like, reaaaally hoarse, barely a whisper comes out and it hurts to do even that.
I rarely realize how much I use my voice until I lose it... it was quite annoying to try to talk on the phone because I can't get my message accross. It happened all of a sudden, too. One minute, I was fine and dandy, the next, I felt a slight irritation on my throat, and by the time I woke up the next morning it was all gone. Oh well, I guess it's good to take a rest from being a motormouth every once in a while :D
Since I was forced into a quiet existence for the next few days, I was happy to wear my LOUD yellow shoes for the day. They can speak volumes when my vocal chords can't... what are they saying, you wonder?
'We're loud. We know it. We love it.'

Perfect message to send when the wearer can't quite say the same :D

Thanks Robin! (and yeah, these shoes are #9... great memory! I don't even have them memorized yet hahaha)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!! I love the way this turned out! Thanks for picking me! I'm sorry about your voice. That happened to me once out of the blue. I think it's because I was stressed out. Warm tea and a warm washcloth on your neck works well. Also a humidifier. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete