Thursday, May 19, 2011

Style me for London


Hello Dolls! I got my visa to the UK! YAAAYYY! Everything is now in place for the trip... does anybody know places to visit in London (and Buckingham, where I'll actually be spending most of my time)? Restaurants to check out, fun things to do... anything like that. And of course, What Should I Wear???
I'd love to be Styled By U for my trip next week... feel free to let your creative juices flow and participate via comments!

I'll be needing outfits that transition from day to night... the day will be business wear, the night will be for nights out and about on the town :)

Let's have some fun!

5 comments:

  1. How about pants #11, dress #5, belt #10, and shoes #4? I think this would be a fun/casual look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. love ur look.
    stay blessed .. xx

    ReplyDelete